I thought that I would post a picture of our cute apartment so that everyone could see the fun bright colors of our apartment. I just love it, I don't know what to say for Brandon though. He goes along with it, and that's what makes us a team!!!
Wazzup Friends! Little did you know that Chels and I are bloggin it too...Wow, cool seeing pics of you guys, its been awhile. Sorry bout your Angels Brandon :( Well, Chels and I just moved down to Wymount and are still truckin it at BYU:) Yeah, it snowed this past weekend,like a blizzard. Im sure you're missin that. PEACE.
4 comments:
I can't believe you got Brandon to go along with such a bright apartment.... he must really like you! :) It looks way fun! We miss you guys!
Wazzup Friends!
Little did you know that Chels and I are bloggin it too...Wow, cool seeing pics of you guys, its been awhile. Sorry bout your Angels Brandon :( Well, Chels and I just moved down to Wymount and are still truckin it at BYU:) Yeah, it snowed this past weekend,like a blizzard. Im sure you're missin that. PEACE.
ITS SO CUTE! I love you guys!
you know that song: I wear my sun glasses at night, well it all makes since now! at least you save on the light bill.
Post a Comment