YESSS! We got my board done finally! My buddy Jeff was nice enough to spend many many hours helping me make a new board and it turned out sooo nice. It rides so nice too. Best board I've had yet. It was cool to go through the whole process and see how a little piece of foam and fiberglass can make something so fun. The first day I surfed it was today, and we surfed Trestles and it was really big and fast. Got some great waves on the new stick!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
NEW BOARD!!!!
YESSS! We got my board done finally! My buddy Jeff was nice enough to spend many many hours helping me make a new board and it turned out sooo nice. It rides so nice too. Best board I've had yet. It was cool to go through the whole process and see how a little piece of foam and fiberglass can make something so fun. The first day I surfed it was today, and we surfed Trestles and it was really big and fast. Got some great waves on the new stick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
looking good. maybe you guys need to hang it up as "decor"
yeah, since you don't know how to ride the dang thing! when are you going to put pictures that are worth looking at? Hector!
nice work brando.
Whats up??!! Did you apply or not? We got on!!!! I wish, still waiting to hear!
Come on when are you gonna post pics from your trip!
Ditto the billings family. We want pics! We want pics! And some other new entries.
Post a Comment