


It was so wonderful to go to Utah last week and spend time with friends and family. Colby and Ginny got married and they are just so adorable. Brandon and I decided we needed to come up to Utah to see old friends and enjoy Colby's and Ginny's day of marriage. It was so fun to see everyone. One of the best highlights of the trip was meeting Brighton, Jordan's good friend, best friend and girlfriend. They were so cute together! I just love her.
It was so great to see all my friends from Davis High. I truly miss all of them, but what a joy it was to see them all.
5 comments:
Wish we could have been there. I'm glad you finally posted again!
It was soooo fun!! Can't wait to see you here in sunny florida in July!! and Brighton is soo cute...totally looks like your sister too....hint hint
It was sooo good to see you too! It has been forever! Miss ya.
I'm so glad you liked my B. Actually I do think you and Brighton look like you poured into the same mold. She is in San Fran right now and on her way to Tokyo in an hour!!! We tried to call your mom last night but weren't able to connect. You and Brandon are a pretty cute couple yourself!!
That was soooo much fun, we need to do it again asap. I am totally planning on going to California when ashleigh gets home!
Post a Comment