The other day Eamon was playing under his mat and it got really quiet. Much to my surprise he had fallen asleep. I was very shocked because he never falls asleep on his own. I guess he just over worked himself when he was swatting at his friends.
Eamon just keeps getting cuter and cuter by the day! I love that in that first picture he looks like he is really enjoying having that big bed all to himself :) miss you guys
4 comments:
Eamon just keeps getting cuter and cuter by the day! I love that in that first picture he looks like he is really enjoying having that big bed all to himself :) miss you guys
That is seriously one of the best things in the world - when babies fall asleep on their own, when they're supposed to be sleeping.
So cute! He is absolutely adorable. Miss you!
I can't believe he is already rolling over!!! when did he grow up? it was so fun to see you guys saturday!
Post a Comment