


We were way overdue for a family day. Brandon has been extremely busy with school and church that we finally had a day to spend together. The sun was shining and what better way to spend the day then by going to the beach. Not to mention I just bought Eamon his swimming suit attire for our upcoming trip to Thailand, so we just had to have him show it off.
The day was beautiful and it was so nice to relax and enjoy spending time as a family. (Kaia and Asher, I can't wait for you to come to the beach with us, hopefully sooner than later!)
3 comments:
I love his bathing suit. It is very bright and colorful.
I love his little outfit! I am so glad you called me yesterday! Have fun in Utah and Thailand...I am jealous!
His swimming attire is so cute - definitely not too girly!
Post a Comment