


Well I finally decided it was time to try real food, rice cereal that is. Our first attempts were not very successful and Eamon seemed to not care. Although he does look at our food and is very interested in what we are eating. The other night we decided to try again and it seemed to be a little bit more of a success. Once the camera comes out though, he is way more interested in that then what we are trying to feed him.
He is such a bundle of joy, everywhere we go I am stopped by people who just admire his adorableness. (Even though some people seem to mistake him for a girl, which does not make sense, because he has boy features) Anyways, we love him so much and can't wait for Utah and then for Thailand!
Which I might as well mention, next week we are coming out for my cute little sister-in-laws play who has done an amazing job so far. She is in Macbeth and has the lead role, which is so fantastic. We are able to come down during conference weekend and we can't wait.
Then the Wednesday after we get back from Utah, me and baby are off on an adventure. We are going to Thailand to visit my amazing family. We sure are excited, not to mention that we get to surprise Micah when he gets off his mission!
4 comments:
Yeah. You are coming to Utah. When and for how long?!
I can't believe he could be mistaken for a girl, I agree with you....he definately has boy features. Have fun in Utah and Thailand!
Ah he is so darn cute!!! I want to play with that little guy sooo bad! I am sad you are gonna be in Thailand most of the time we are down there in CA! I hope you guys get to go to Bass Lake in August at least so we can play for a whole week all together!
And Eamon is definitely all boy- some people are so weird
Sienna I can't wait to have you guys here! I am commenting on your blog like a crazy lady! Ha ha I just found the perfect recipe for lemon cupcakes just you wait!! Wahoo!
Post a Comment