Saturday, March 28, 2009

Splish Splash taking a bath


One of our favorite things to do is give Eamon a bath, he just loves to splash and kick his legs around. He was smiling so much until I pulled out the camera. For some reason he always just stares at it. I wasn't able to get a smile from him, but his staring at the camera is still quite adorable!


6 comments:

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Sienna, Eamon looks so cute in his swim stuff! How fun to have a beach close by! I went to lunch with Amy and she said you were coming up this weekend, call me

Maile said...

My kids, and especially Kaia, always did the same thing when I pulled the camera out. And I just noticed something strange from this picture - I could swear that Kaia and Eamon have the same head shape; I totally remember hers looking the same when she was still a bald-ish baby.

rebecca said...

He is just soooooo adorable! He's probably looking at that funny think you have in front of your face trying to figure out what it's doing there:)

The Grahams said...

I can't wait to finally get to play with that little guy!! Those pictures of him in the bath and at the beach are so so cute! I think him and Baron have the same nose :)

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Hey Sienna! Your little babe is so cute! He looks so much like you! Sounds like you're doing great! Where do you guys live now?

Krystin said...

He looks so much like I remember you looking as a baby... it's just those beautiful eyes and eyelashes!