Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Day has Arrived for Brandon's Graduation!







I am very excited to announce that Brandon has completed his long hours of studying and group projects this past month when he walked up to the poduim to receive his diploma. He worked very hard for it and was gone most nights studying and going to class. We couldn't be more proud of him, and are very grateful for his happy attitude and not giving up. Way to go Babe!






5 comments:

The Grahams said...

YAY!!!! It is SO nice to have them finally done with school!! I bet Brandon is loving it! Tell him we said Congrats and we are way proud and excited for him! Now good luck with the job search!

p.s. Can you either post or e-mail those pictures of Eamon and Baron you took while we were down there? I don't have any and am dying to see them! Thanks!

Maile said...

Congratulations, Brandon!! What an accomplishment! Now to figure out the rest of your lives... :)

Ju and Brack said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. Good luck with your new adventures!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

yay! how wonderful to both be done now! congrats!

Kat said...

Congratulations! Now what is next?! I feel like I am so out of the loop!