Friday, May 8, 2009

We Love Thailand!







Eamon and I had the most wonderful opportunity to go spend some time with my family in beautiful Thailand. We left just in time to welcome my sweet, handsome, smart and spiritual younger brother home from his mission. The flight was great since Eamon slept probably 95% of the time, not to mention that my dad was on the flight with me so that seemed to be a big help.

We left on the 8th of April and got there on the 10th which was a Friday. The first thing, and the most important thing to do was to devour some delicious Thai food. My dad and I ended up eating at the airport since my bags were not there yet. Long story short, they had to deliver them to me.

Once we got home, it was so great to see Grandma Mary and Brianna, it has been quite a while since they have all seen baby Eamon. We enjoyed hugs and kisses, but then it was off to our next important thing. FOOT MASSAGE!! I have been waiting ever since I left Thailand to have one of these, I would say besides family, and maybe candy it is my next favorite thing.

Throughout the weeks we enjoyed the pool, eating delicious food, catching up with old friends, relaxing, sweating and enjoying eachother's company.








1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES! SO AMAZING AND SO MUCH FUN! (NO CARSEAT FOR EAMON?!)
IT MAKES ME EXCITED TO HAVE DEREK COME HOME!
SO WHEN DOES YOUR FAMILY COME TO THE US? ARE THEY HEADED TO FLORIDA?