


After eight months and not once have we taken family photos, the time had finally arrived. I have been wanting to get them taken for a while, but thanks to a husband who would rather get his fingernails ripped off then take a picture it has taken quite some time. Needless to say, he was the best sport in the world and very willing. Eamon was so cute, he would stare at the camera all serious like. Thank you to my dear friend, professional photographer, who was kind enough to take the pictures for us.
8 comments:
soooo good! all of them! my fav. though is the middle one in the trees with brandon smiling...good call on the blue it makes all your eyes stand out and look killer...
So much to say about my cute little nephew! I LOVE his chubby little legs. I wish I could hold him right now! I am amazed at how blue your eyes look, Sienna, as well as Eamon's in that middle picture. And Brandon has such a great smile! Eamon seems to have so much more hair than I thought. And I love how Eamon is such a blend of you and Brandon. Great pictures!
I love them they are so cute! So what are your plans....we are coming to California at the beginning of August...will you guys still be there?
What a gorgeous family! I love Eamon's serious face.
What an adorable family. Si you look so beautiful in all of them!!!
SO CUTE!! I also think the blue was a great choice in color to well. And I love Eamon's super serious model like poses. He is so darn cute! I just want to reach through the computer and squeeze him!
You guys are such a cute family! Eamon is getting so big! and your hair is getting soo long!!! Miss you all!
Cute! I love them. The second to last one is my favorite! What a cute baby and sexy mom :)
Post a Comment