Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yee-Haw!







I had to post Eamon's Halloween Costume because I have been debating in my mind (very seriously) if this should be Eamons costume. I know it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but it is. So please anyone reading my blog, comment to reassure me that it is cute and I shouldn't fret anymore.

By the way, I am thinking Cowboys and Indians for the family theme. So hopefully that will help picture in your head what our cute family will look like. Giddy-up!








8 comments:

Marlon and Suzana said...

Those are So so CUTE & Eamon's hair is getting longer! I love the costume it's so adorable & when Eamon wears it he brings it to life! You should totally keep it :)

The Grahams said...

SOOOOO CUTE!! You better keep the costume and use it because I don't think you can find one much better than that! Ah I miss that little guy! And how do I get Baron's hair to grow like that?? I LOVE it! Can't wait to see the whole family all dressed up!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I LOVED IT! He is so dang cute!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

his hair is so long!! and his costume is cute! that is a fun theme!! are you going to mickey's not so scary?

cobaron said...

How 'bout them COWBOYS!! Thems my favorite! Sure hope we can see you all dressed up on Skype, hint, hint. Love you guys!

Shannon said...

awww... love it! we have been debating cowboy for deek too, there is just something about a little guy in boots...totally keep it!

Maile said...

jbjhjjjjhjhjhjjjjjjui jyy kaiA

In other words, my kids love Eamon in his costume! So do I. I'm also amazed by how long his hair is. I don't remember it being so long even when we just saw him a month ago. He is so adorable.

" I Love My Life!" said...

I think its absolutely adorable!!
I think its the cutest halloween costume I have ever ever seen!
I say GO FOR IT...its so darn cute!
Great Job on selecting it!