

Last week the weather was spectacular and we decided to soak it up and go to the state park close to our house, called Wekiva.
Wekiva has fun hiking and biking trails that you can enjoy, but we decided to go on the awesome yet scary alligator infested river and rent canoes.
I was pretty freaked out as most can imagine, I think I even told Brandon one time that we needed to make a will just in case the gators were out to get me. I kept thinking of Peter Pan and Captain Hook, the tick tock repeating in my head often.
Well to make the story short, alligators we did see. I think I ducked in the canoe for the most part. But I can say, I did see their beady little eyes staring at me, thinking I might be quite a delicious meal.
Not only did we see gators, but turtles, fish and sea otters. It was quite the adventure and just might be up for it again.
1 comment:
Kaia: "AAAAHHHHH!!! I don't want to go in a swamp. I would get stuck and I wouldn't be able to go anywhere else."
Asher: "Why is Brandon so brave in the water with alligators? Then he will be eaten."
Post a Comment