Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So stunning!











I can't believe how fast the time has flown by as Thanksgiving, Christmas and the new year came and went. I have looked back at my not so very good blogging skills and decided that my new blog will consist of a highlight of the week. I am way behind to blog about things of the past so I will start fresh.

We had a wonderful Christmas with all of my family and enjoyed good food, laughter and fun. One thing in particular that we did was get family pictures with the whole clan. I think the pictures turned out great.


So here is the highlight of the week!














5 comments:

Marlon and Suzana said...

Oh my gosh LOVE EM! Eamon is so darling I just want to pinch those dimpled cheeks like some annoying old auntie! Don't even get me started on his curls!

The Shelton Family said...

you are gorgeous! What a darling family you have!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

way cute family pics! and I am excited about this new blog...i would love to hear more and see more pics!

The Grahams said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and clothes in the family pictures!! It really looks great on everyone! Eamon is so cute! I am very excited about this whole blogging once a week idea :). Miss you guys!!

rebecca said...

Gorgeous family pictures! I just realized who Micah looks like in the brother/sister photo! Robert Patterson sp? from Twilight!!