



So much for blogging highlights once a week. I think only a week has gone by and then I see that my last post was a long time ago.
As for the title of my blog, Brandon and Eamon had their first fathers and sons campout. Brandon was so excited to take him, and I couldn't have been happier. My night of sleep felt so good.
After they got back, Eamon was dirty from head to toe and I thought, why not give him a little trim since his hair can be pulled up in a pony tail. Well, I told Brandon to get the clippers and thinking that clippers gave trims, he started clipping. It was too late, our son's beautiful head of hair had been sliced down to a mere 3/4's inch. I was devastated, I cried, I got upset and last but not least I said we needed to stop. I couldn't muster up the strength to cut his goldy lock curls off. So our son is now sporting a mullet. It's not so bad, and I am getting used to it, but at least his curls are still intact.
Introducing, Eamon and the mullet cut! All the pictures are after his haircut. His hair is just wet so it looks different in all of them.
7 comments:
i remember how good you are at haircuts:) or was that ash? haha
anyway, his curls are cute, but he looks like such a big boy now!
and someday he will probably grow those curls back and you will be begging him to cut it!
Yay, the curls are saved:)! My worst DIY haircutting experience was when Dustin asked me to cut his hair back when we were dating. I buzzed the sides too short, then chickened out and left the top. His long hair stuck straight out, so it looked alot like a crooked bowl cut after electrocution!
Oh my gosh he totally kills the mullet look he's so studly!
HILARIOUS!!!!!! This made my night!
He looks adorable!
I wish we could see you guys more. How are you all doing? Brandon, do you keep intouch with Grant still? I know he would love to hear from you, let me know, I can give you his email address.
Hugs
P.s. Brandon, can I have your email address again? And, can you add me on another email sign in for your blog so you can come see ours? Write to me and I will give that to you~
KathleenRiveraPhotography@gmail.com
P.s.s again...sorry but i dont know how else to get a hold of you two.
We have our family blog up and running now too, its...
theriverafamilyfive.blogspot.com
let me know if you can see it
Katie
Post a Comment