

It has been a while, and I know my weekly updates are now turning into monthly. But I will at least blog about more than one thing, which will make up for some of the slack of not writing so often. It has been a busy time, but also a time of monthly celebrations.
We first celebrated Brandons 26th birthday. We saw Robin Hood, ate at the delicious Cheese Cake Factory and had a staycation at a hotel nearby. I then surprised Brandon the next week and had his mom fly out to Orlando for memorial day weekend.
Following that we celebrated the Lakers Victory!
The last celebration has been the most busy for me. Our baby girl is growing quite nicely and is expected to arrive November 7!
10 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see what she looks like cuz you two sure make beautiful babies!!! Hope you're feeling well!!!
What??? I had no idea you were preggers with a little girl. I am too, due November 2nd. So we are in this together! Big Congrats!!!!!!
Yay! I am so excited for you! I can't believe I am just finding out you little stinker! That will be so fun. Congrats!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Little girls are so much fun!
congratulations mi mi way way!! oh my goodness i'm so happy that you are having a little girl! how wonderful.
all my love....xoxo
I can't believe you waited that long to announce! That takes hard work! :) Congrats to you and your adorable family!
Great news, Sienna! Congratulations!! Keep us posted!
Hey! Erica is due in November too with a little girl:)
how fun! those are some cuuute pics of eamon. I hope i can come visit you guys before you leave for DC. Love you cant wait to see the new baby when she's born!
Congrats you guys!! Little girls are so much fun!!
Post a Comment