Sunday, January 13, 2008

We Wish we could have taken them all Home!!




These children are so sweet. If we had the chance to put them all in our car to take home we would have. We were able to spend a couple of hours at an orphanage near our home. We felt very blessed to spend a couple hours with these amazing sweet spirits. It just broke our hearts to leave. Knowing that these children have no parents or family and maybe the only love and hug that they received that day was from us. As we looked into the childrens eyes, we could just feel how sad and lonely they were. We felt very blessed for those couple of hours to wrap our arms around them and give them the love they truly deserve.

11 comments:

Billings Family said...

I seriously couldn't do it. I would have honestly brought them home with me, or sobbed the whole way home. How awesome of you guys.

kelly said...

what an awesome trip! thanks for sharing all your thoughts and pictures. they are incredible!

Marce said...

i love your big heart, Sienna!

Maile said...

Sienna, I just tagged you! Go to my blog for the details.

jellington614 said...

I love you. Buy me a purse!!! Come home and let's have a Sienna Day, OK.

The Yates said...

Heyy guys.. We just joined the blogging world recently. Our address is josh-hayley.blogspot.com

Thailand looks like so much fun!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

hey here we are!! and take me to thailand with you someday..sooner than later!!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

Tag you are it! see my blog for more details.

Rozalyn said...

Hey Girl,
How have you been? I miss you so much! I am so jelous that you get to live close to the beach. Maybe someday I will get to too. I hope everything is going great! Keep in touch!

Kristina said...

Hey there cous. I just started a blog check out ours at olsen4.blogspot.com

ashley said...

hey you guys, i just heard that your expecting and am so so so happy for you! that is great news! and i know it is lame to leave it as a comment on your blog, but i don't have your email!
so congrats. hope sienna is feeling alright!