
Brandon and I just returned home from a two an half week paradise vacation. We definitely had the life of luxury in Thailand. With our massages everyday and Sienna's manicures and pedicures we couldn't ask for more. We had such a great time bowling, seeing movies, eating great Thai food and just spending time with my family. We are already missing it and can't wait to go next year!!!
6 comments:
We are jealous!!!! Dave and I can't wait to take a vacation, it probably won't be as awesome as yours but we will try to live up to it...hahah...hope everything is good with you two!!!! Lucy and Dave
ok so its not posting our blog address its walllove.blogspot.com
So fun! Tough life you two have, tough life!
I'm so sorry that you have to come back to the real life. But I here the boy gives good peticures!!
Kaia somehow recognized you in this picture, Sienna, but not Brandon. Maybe the lack of hair??
Glad you guys had fun! We are definitely jealous!
Post a Comment