


I finally feel like I have something newsworthy to post. The past months have been extremely busy with school and work and I didn't have anything exciting to post. But this definitely is newsworthy and exciting for all the world to see.
I was so excited to buy some fabric and make drapes. I thought that it would take me a weekend and I would have them up in no time. Well after four months of the fabric sitting at my in-laws I decided that the time has to come to put my sewing skills to work. For those of you who know about my sewing skills, I remember sewing a pillow together in the seventh grade. Other then that, I don't think I have ever used one. My mother-in-law was very kind to not only lend her sewing maching and surger, but her skills as well. I realized after this project that I hate to sew. The great news about that is, I have an amazing mother and mother-in-law that know how to sew, so really I don't even need to bother.
Look at how lovely they are!!
5 comments:
Those curtains look awesome, Sienna! So do the pictures on your wall and the colors - I wish we lived closer so I could see them all in person. I'd love to see how your whole place is decorated - it looks SO MUCH better than our first place. =)
I love your drapes...those look perfect with the colors! So cute! good skills...i feel the same way about sewing, my mom can..so there is no use in learning! And really where have you been?? IKEA?? Finally! and guess what...we have the same calling...to decorate and make our houses look cute! that is one of my favorite things to do!
Hey girl!
your drapes look sooo cute! You definitly can sew better than me. I think the only thing I can do is sew on a button. Your house looks so cute!
Cute drapes! I'm so happy to have a new post from you! Miss you!
Your house is almost as cute as you are! We gotta hang out soon because I am moving to Cali in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment