Sunday, April 6, 2008

What a crafty person I am!!



I was so very excited to be invited to a craft night the other day. I was looking forward to trying something new since I never do anything crafty (I would love to if I wasn't working four jobs or going to school full-time.) My friend was showing us how to mod podge and I was so excited for the beautiful creation. For some reason though my picture frame didn't look like anyone elses. I definitely need more work, but it was fun to add a beautiful decor to my home.


I found my favorite new store. IKEA, pretty much anyone who is reading this is probably thinking duh Sienna, where have you been? Well I took a trip there the other day and I am very proud to say, I spent $7.50 total. I bought two cute pink frames for 99cents, 5 magazine holders and these super cute heartshaped ice cube makers. I really just found my new calling in life. Shopping at Ikea and making my house super cute. Take a look at the picture to see the cute pink vase.

.

Bytheway, Michaels flowers are 50% off. I found the cute gerber daisy for a dollar. I must admit that I am a great bargain shopper.

10 comments:

Maile said...

I love, love, LOVE the picture frame! That turned out so great. I think I need to head to the craft store myself right now... =) And it sounds so impressive that you can say you work 4 jobs and mean it!

L said...

Sienna! I was so happy to see that you posted!!! Michael and I have a blog:

www.lauraandmichaeldavis.blogspot.com

We really do need to get together one of these days!

jellington614 said...

Yea!!!!!!! Amy told me the wonderful news. I don't see that it has been announced on your blog so you better do that before people read this. I love you! Congratulations. I miss your face.

Ju and Brack said...

I am so with you Si, I have not been to IKEA yet. Sounds like it is time for a trip! Your picture frame is very very cute. You crafty little woman!

The Grahams said...

Yeah! An update! I love the picture frame and the drapes are super cute too! We miss you guys!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

We must be friends...I had the same background as you a while ago..haha...can't wait for you guys to come!!

brighton quinn said...

So many comments! You guys are so popular I'm going to get lost in the shuffle! Your crafts are cute to the max. I had so much fun with you guys and I really hope I'll get to see you again sooner than later with best friend/good friend in tow!

Rozalyn said...

Park City was so much fun, it was like none of us got married and moved away. Good times! We for sure have to come down to California when ashley gets home, it will be a blast!

Rozalyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Read said...

Hello - I am Brighton's Mom, Carol and your blog is so very creative and fun. I had some time with the B today and have enjoyed hearing about last weekend. I have snooped on your pictures and love seeing the whole family. Brighton leaves in just 2 more days for Thailand!!! I have never been away from her this long but we are so very excited for her adventure. Jordan has such a wonderful spirit about him. We hope to get to know him better when he finishes his door-to-door summer. I thought you might want to see some of our shots on my blog as well and it connects to all the other family blogs. Hope we get to meet next time you are out - Carol Mausser