+019.jpg)
+017.jpg)
+027.jpg)
+030.jpg)
This past week my mother and sister came in to town to spend some time with Brandon and I. It was so wonderful to see them. We went shopping, to the beach, and we even saw High School Musical on Broadway. It was so fun to be with them. They cleaned my entire apartment while I was at work. What angels!!!
My mom brought me about 25 boy clothes, it was so exciting. I can't wait to change his clothes 3 times a day just so he can wear all of the cute outfits.
Family I just love you
3 comments:
Dang, your swimming suit is so much cuter than the one I had when I was pregnant! You look adorable!
I agree with maile...and i can't wait to see you guys in like 3 weeks!! i love your family too!
You are the cutest prego lady ever!!! I'm so glad you got to spend some time with family - isn't that the best?
Post a Comment