Kaia published that last comment before I could finish typing it. When I asked Kaia if she's excited you're having a boy she said, "No, I want them to have a girl." But I'm sure she'll fall madly in love with "little cute baby" (this is what she thinks you should name your baby) as soon as she sees him. =)
Jackson is really excited to have another boy cousin!! On the graham side, he is out numbered 3 girls to 1 boy, so we are way excited! Now we just need to be having a boy so that they can have some sweet 2 on 2 b-ball tournaments! :)
Sienna! Hooray! I am so excited for you to have a little slugger! We shopped for hours at Bobae and got him the cutest little outfits! I can't wait to see you at the end of the summer!
LITTLE BABY SIENNA HAVING A BABY!!! wow. that is full circle. CONGRATS TO YOU both...a little bundle of boyjoy. We are excited your MOM is coming next week! YES we get to go to HANNA MONTANNNA!!! COngrats on your grad status too! This year is full of fun firsts. Love you tons! AUnt Debi
Congratulations, Sienna!! Boys are sooooo much fun!! I'm so excited I found your blog through aunt Debi's. I have one too. Send me your email and I'll invite you. rebecca.lutter@gmail.com
Ok Sienna so I really am SO excited that you are having a little boy. We seriously need to get together soon, although I don't know if that will happen before we move to Minnesota. Anyways you guys will have to come out and visit us so Brandon can go through his old stomping grounds! Good luck with everything. Keep me updated!
12 comments:
I am so excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats Si!!! I'm so excited for you. How far along are you now? What is your exact due date?
I'm excited for you, Asher's excited for you
Kaia published that last comment before I could finish typing it. When I asked Kaia if she's excited you're having a boy she said, "No, I want them to have a girl." But I'm sure she'll fall madly in love with "little cute baby" (this is what she thinks you should name your baby) as soon as she sees him. =)
congrats that is exciting! boy #3 for the baron granparents!
Jackson is really excited to have another boy cousin!! On the graham side, he is out numbered 3 girls to 1 boy, so we are way excited! Now we just need to be having a boy so that they can have some sweet 2 on 2 b-ball tournaments! :)
I am so excited for you! A boy is going to be so much fun!
Sienna! Hooray! I am so excited for you to have a little slugger! We shopped for hours at Bobae and got him the cutest little outfits! I can't wait to see you at the end of the summer!
LITTLE BABY SIENNA HAVING A BABY!!!
wow. that is full circle.
CONGRATS TO YOU both...a little bundle of boyjoy.
We are excited your MOM is coming next week! YES we get to go to HANNA MONTANNNA!!!
COngrats on your grad status too! This year is full of fun firsts.
Love you tons! AUnt Debi
Congratulations, Sienna!! Boys are sooooo much fun!! I'm so excited I found your blog through aunt Debi's. I have one too. Send me your email and I'll invite you. rebecca.lutter@gmail.com
Ok Sienna so I really am SO excited that you are having a little boy. We seriously need to get together soon, although I don't know if that will happen before we move to Minnesota. Anyways you guys will have to come out and visit us so Brandon can go through his old stomping grounds! Good luck with everything. Keep me updated!
Hooray for boys! He's going to be such a babe...
Post a Comment