

Brandon and I decided to redecorate our front room. We kept most of our decorations, but we wanted to have more space for when the baby comes. We spent all day last Saturday getting it together. We figured once Brandon starts school it might be a little crazy to start a redecorating party!!!
I think that it turned out great.
6 comments:
Wow I love it! Great job guys!
IT LOOKS GREAT!
It looks beautiful! I still love all the bright colors you have in your home. The couches and TV & stand are new, right?
I love how colorful it is... super cute!!
It's really fun - can't wait to meet you. Sienna - we are having a bridal shower for B in LA. I got your thank you note - but could you send me your address?
Thanks - Carol missyread1@msn.com
Hey Sienna! How are you doing? I love your cute new room! Congrats on the pregnancy!
Post a Comment