Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TAG!

I figured it had been a while so I might as well do a tag.
I...Sienna
I am: Going on 35 weeks pregnant
I think: that my husband is the best person in the world.
I want: My heartburn to stop
I hate: Politicians who bring other politicians down
I miss: my family and friends
I fear: Snakes and Sharks
I crave: Candy (whats new)
I search: for strollers and car seats
I wonder: When I will not be pregnant
I regret: nothing
I love: Brandon, My family, and friends.
I care: about different countries
I always: want massages from my great husband
I am not: good at being organized
I tag: Whoever wants to participate

2 comments:

Carly Jane said...

You are so cute Sienna! I am jealous though you are at 35 wks.. I'm only at 21 wks and its like the never ending process. Hope you are doing well!!

Krystin said...

congrats on the pregnancy! you look great! only a few short weeks left. hope all goes well.
i heard jordan is getting married! that's too exciting... sean is getting married here in december as well! fun stuff