Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Going Private

We are going private so please send me your email address if you would still like to follow our wonderful life.

thanks

41 comments:

rebecca said...

Count me in, cute cousin :) rebecca.lutter@gmail.com That baby of yours is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet him next week :)

Jocelyn said...

manderin99@hotmail.com for Doug and Jocelyn

Ash said...

ashleebgray@yahoo.com thanks!

RSP said...

Don't forget me! raschell@hotmail.com

Brandon and Erica said...

please add me :-)

brandonanderica@gmail.com

Lucy Wall said...

ooxlucyxoo@aol.com......dave and lucy....CONGRATS ON THE LITTLE ONE!!!

brighton quinn said...

i'm not sure which one will work so try ziggybriggy@yahoo.com and brightonquinn@gmail.com

thanks! cant wait to see you so soon!

The Yates said...

hayleyscomet@sbcglobal.net
for the yates

Hotzebra said...

Please add me! kcamberlango@gmail.com
I'm also going private so give me your email and I will add you!

The Grahams said...

you better send us an invite!!
j.graham01@gmail.com
and stephagraham@gmail.com

Kacie T. said...

count us in.... ekacie@yahoo.com thanks!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

amynelsen84@yahoo.com
see you next week!

Brooke Beck said...

me too! ocbrooke@gmail.com :)

Marlon and Suzana said...

suzana.avalos@gmail.com

Katie and Seth said...

k_giggles7@hotmail.com

Chris and Brooklyn said...

brooklynj2005@hotmail.com

Ju and Brack said...

Add me!

juju.ricketts@gmail.com

Jana Davis said...

januffy@yahoo.com

Bain Becomes a Master said...

cortniebain@gmail.com

I want to go private, but I don't know what that entails. Please fill me in! :)

Boonie and Jenn said...

For sure!!!
boon.jenn@gmail.usu.edu

tara. said...

hey!! Can't wait to see you an your little one! Tarabrink@gmail.com

Tiffany and Justin said...

thehillkid@msn.com

FYI said...

We'd love to make the list!dwdilworth@gmail.com

Rox & Bryan said...

rox.toskovich@gmail.com

Kristina said...

hey cous, count us in

olsen.kristina2@gmail.com

can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks

Shannon said...

Your mom has totally talked me into going private too! shandunk@aol.com

Joseph and Emi said...

emilshinoda@gmail.com

Lori M said...

Count me in for your blog!!! oilmaster8@aol.com Can't wait to see you at the wedding!

xoxo
Aunt Lori

ThE oLdHaM's said...

add me! stonecrk@gmail.com

Krystin said...

this is your cousin krystin! add us please... your baby boy is beautiful! i already went private, so i will add yours to our blog as well!
krysmas71@hotmail.com

Thomas said...

roomwithano@gmail.com

" I Love My Life!" said...

Hi Brandon and Sienna...
Grant was over this morning and I tried to show him pictures of your new son...I know his name but forgot how to spell it...pout.
He cant believe you have a son...next time he comes over I will show him your pictures.
Add us if you will.
Emily is trying to help me create a blog for our family, as soon as we get it up and running we will let you know so you can come visit us too!
Love,
The Rivera Family
KathleenRiveraPhotography@gmail.com

The Shelton Family said...

Hey Sienna I would love to
tshelton7@gmail.com
Thanks Toni and Family

chelsey said...

chelseytimmerman"at"gmail"dot"com
The Timmermans!

Mom and Sarah said...

Hi there Barons! We love being able to keep up with your growing family.
Thanks, The Bowermans

Mom and Sarah said...

Oops...here's the e-mail
lisabowerman@sbcglobal.net

jodie rae said...

jodiewinterton@gmail.com

jellington614 said...

me, absolutely!
jellington614@hotmail.com

Becky said...

Don't forget us...

becf27@hotmail.com

LinnieBell said...

hi barons!
it was fun seeing your parents for a few minutes for lunch last weekend! congrats on the new addition to your family!
*lindsay
lindsaybowerman@gmail.com

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Hey Sienna! Your little boy just gets cuter and cuter. Add me! Bridgette_brooke@hotmail.com