Definitely the cutest pumpkin ever! Thanks for putting up more pictures!! Keep them coming. He looks so cute and little..... i wish i was there to hold him soooooo bad! Give him a hug for me! And hopefully he gets his days and nights figured out soon :)
Yeah! I love these pic's of him. He is handsome guy. We had so much fun celebrating Deacon and Eamon's first halloween together.Too bad deacon is too hyper and we couldn't get a better pic. of them together!
I would say he is definitely a cute pumpkin. Love seeing all the pictures of your cute little guy. One day soon he'll get his days and nights right. Just sleep, when he sleeps, day or night.
Hi Brandon and Sienna! Grant was over today and I wanted to show him your new son but I couldnt get to your blog....pout. Hopefully you can add us, The Rivera Family so we can watch him and you both grow. We are working on creating a blog too for our family....Emily is helping me. We are so happy for your new little one and cant wait to see him at chruch. Love, The Rivera Family
9 comments:
Definitely the cutest pumpkin ever! Thanks for putting up more pictures!! Keep them coming. He looks so cute and little..... i wish i was there to hold him soooooo bad! Give him a hug for me! And hopefully he gets his days and nights figured out soon :)
Yeah! I love these pic's of him. He is handsome guy. We had so much fun celebrating Deacon and Eamon's first halloween together.Too bad deacon is too hyper and we couldn't get a better pic. of them together!
I can't wait to meet this little guy! He is so cute!
Hey brandon and sienna! I just got your email about your cute little boy! We just had a boy too! They are pretty awesome! Congratulations!
Sienna he is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. Congratulations!
The votes are in... he is indeed the cutest pumpkin ever. And we get to see him and you and Brandon in three weeks we can not wait!
I would say he is definitely a cute pumpkin. Love seeing all the pictures of your cute little guy.
One day soon he'll get his days and nights right. Just sleep, when he sleeps, day or night.
What a cute little pumpkin!
Hi Brandon and Sienna!
Grant was over today and I wanted to show him your new son but I couldnt get to your blog....pout.
Hopefully you can add us, The Rivera Family so we can watch him and you both grow.
We are working on creating a blog too for our family....Emily is helping me.
We are so happy for your new little one and cant wait to see him at chruch.
Love,
The Rivera Family
Post a Comment