Thursday, December 18, 2008

The time is flying by!







Sorry to all for not updating our blog. We have been really busy with our little one. Brandon has just finished his last final and is done until school starts up at the end of January. We are so very proud of him and his hard work.

Life is just great. We were very blessed to have the best night of our lives last night. We put Eamon down at 12:30am and he slept until 7. That was much needed rest for me.


He is such a joy in our lives. He has the cutest smile and he loves taking a bath. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.






7 comments:

" I Love My Life!" said...

Yeah! I finally get to see your lil son, and how cute is he oh my gosh!!
Brandon....try and reach Grant again, I know he would love to catch up. He will be here on Christmas, i will be sure and show him your beautiful son.
After the holidays,..you will have to come over for a photo shoot!
I would love to do that for you guys.
Love,
Katie

Maile said...

Yeah, I love new pictures!! The one of Eamon in the shoebox is unbelievably cute! I miss my nephew.

The Grahams said...

Wahoo!!! It is sooooo nice when they finally start sleeping through the night..... you guys needed that. And congrats on finishing another semester Brando! One more to go!!!! Eamon is so cute- he totally has Sienna's eyes. Him and Baron have the same nose :). Love the picture..... keep them coming!

Kristina said...

He is adorable. He looks just like you.

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Oh Sienna, he is beautiful! Great pics! Merry Christmas!

Shannon said...

I love the shoebox pic!

brighton quinn said...

We love these pictures and can't wait to see you guys! I am so glad we got to talk even if my voice was kind of monster-esque ! Love you!