Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Boy





Eamon is such a happy little guy after he eats and when he's not too tired. He is starting to laugh a little bit and loves to smile and makes all kinds of noises. We love this little guy!



10 comments:

FYI said...

What a cutie! I love the subtle curl of the lip....it's adorable!

Maile said...

Oh, my gosh! He is huge!! I love that little smile. :)

brighton quinn said...

Is the the text you sent me? The picture didn't show up and so I am so glad I get to see him on here! He is getting so much bigger! We are so excited to come see you guys! P.s. I have my voice back so we should talk again soon - Love you!

" I Love My Life!" said...

Eamon is so adorable!! I cant believe he is standing already at just 2 months?
He im sure got that ability from his daddy's strength in sports!!
I cant wait to show this to Grant, he will be so happy to see your little boy.
I hope to meet this special guy in person soon...maybe for the camera? Let me know,...i would love to photograph him for you guys!
Love,
Katie

Shannon said...

so big! Can't wait to play with him soon! Deacon misses "snuggling" with his cousin....

jellington614 said...

he is getting big already! I love the pictures, keep em comin! oh yea, make him sit down! he is too little to be standing up!

rebecca said...

He is a gorgeous little guy, Sienna!!!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Love that standing pic. He's probably thinking "Yo. Sup? Yeah, I know I'm a stud."

Tiffany and Justin said...

Si he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!! So I was laying in bed the other night and it struck me like lightening I never emailed you those wedding pictures!! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I am the biggest loser ever! I'm sure its too late but if there is anything else I can do... I'm so sorry! Eamon is so beautiful! Love you!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

I think he is starting to look like you!!