Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just Talking Away

Eamon has become quite the talker. He talks to his animals that hang down from his mat, and he talks to mommy and daddy all day long. He definitely takes after his mom with a gift of gabbing.



He is all smiles. We love this boy!





5 comments:

FYI said...

What a cutie!! I just love his perfect dimples!

Maile said...

I miss my little Eamon so much! And Asher thinks, "He so cute!"

Your new blog background is cool! Where'd you get it?

The Grahams said...

Ah he is so darn cute! Can't wait to see him in person, hopefully sometime soon. I love that when he smiles he smiles with his eyes too..... so cute!

Ju and Brack said...

What a cutie! I love this stage when they are interacting so much. Such a cute boy!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

that is such a cute video! i love his little smile!!