Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can't Belive I am Done!




After what seemed like ages of working on my alphabet blocks I am finally done. I have finished sewing, stiching, cutting and stuffing these fun little blocks. Needless to say, Eamon LOVES them. I put them in front of him when he was lying on his stomach and he was reaching for them and trying to put as many as he could in his mouth. All I can say is it was quite the project (but the outcome was well worth it) these blocks better last through all my children!




3 comments:

Maile said...

The blocks are adorable!! I'm glad Eamon loves them enough to make the effort worth it. :)

brighton quinn said...

Go Sienna! You did it! And they are so cute- I love them! I get to see you in one day and I'm so excited this will be a blast!!

Becky said...

Those look awesome. I'm glad you stuck too it...they are too adorable.