Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth Festivities











We embarked on a camping trip much to my surprise this weekend. I told Brandon we could go, shocking for anyone who knows my love for the great outdoors, dirt and sleeping on the ground. But with positive attitude in hand we set out to mountain lion country to rekindle the love flame of camping. (although there was never a flame to begin with).

I enjoyed most of the trip, except for the non-sleeping part, which seems to be part of the whole camping experience. We went biking which was spectacular for the 10 minutes we rode. Thanks to Eamon crying because he didn't like the helmet. I loved eating my soy hotdogs and delicious campfire smores. Needless to say, I think I will be up for another camping adventure in three years time!
We then went to go see fireworks which didn't go so well. Eamon was pretty scared of them and we ended up leaving early. Although he was scared, he loves making funny faces. Picture above explains it.




4 comments:

" I Love My Life!" said...

Hi Guys, I love reading your blog and seeing the adorable pictures of you all!
We started a family blog too, I wish I had this way back when I was raising my little ones but at least we started. You can see it by going to:
TheRiveraFamilyFive.blogspot.com
let me know if you get there so i know it works : )
if you can add me to your list i can view it from my blog, here is my email address for that blog, its ETRKathleen@gmail.com.
If you could add that, then i could sign on and see yours.
Hey Brandon, Grant talks about you a lot, he said you two are keeing in touch better,...i hope so.
Hugs to you 3!
Katie

Maile said...

I'm glad you had such a great time camping. :) I LOVE Eamon's winking picture - so cute!

Ju and Brack said...

Sienna camping? I don't believe it :) I'm glad you had a good 4th. I love love love the pictures of Eamon, he's getting so big!

Shannon said...

Eamon's faces crack me up! He is def. you and Brandon's kid! ha