Thursday, August 27, 2009

We are Moving!


Well this is a much needed post and I must say that I have been really bad at keeping up the blog. Not for long though, now that we are heading to Orlando I will make sure to keep it updated weekly.


So ta da, we are driving cross country to Orlando, Florida. We are excited for this new adventure and my parents are even more excited.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet your family is WAY excited! Tell Brandon good luck! Now I will have to find an excuse to come and visit you in Florida!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

What? Cali to FL? Thats a long ways! Did Brandon get a job?

" I Love My Life!" said...

Brandon, your leaving? I was hoping to get some photography work in of you and your family soon!!!
Does Grant know your moving? Please keep in touch, I dont have your email address, can you write to me and let me know how we can keep in touch. You have a beautiful family and i hope you keep your blog up and running so i can see your new life there in Orlando.

FYI said...

You guys have a fun drive! I can't wait to see pics of Orlando!

RSP said...

I'm so jealous. I hope we will be joining you shortly.

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

can't wait for more updates:)

cobaron said...

We miss you terribly!! Definitely the end of an era!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I'm so happy you get to be by your family. But I wish you weren't moving even farther away from here :(

The Grahams said...

I am waiting for the all the blog posts!! :)