Monday, May 26, 2008

6 comments:

Maile said...

Love, love, LOVE the belly! Will you please rub it a few times for me? I really wish I was there to do so myself. =)

Kristina said...

I didn't know you were preg until I saw Grandma the other day so CONGRATS to you and Brandon. Do you know what your having yet or are you waiting for it to be a surprise. Just wanted to say CONGRATS.. also congrats on graduating....

The Grahams said...

Congrats on graduating!! Wish we could have been there! I am jealous of you Sienna cuz you look cute preggo already! I am still in that- has she just been eating too many donuts and shes just fat or is she preggo stage.

L said...

Your belly is sooo cute!!!

alyson said...

Sienna this is Alyson! I found you in the blog world and was so excited! It looks like you guys are doing great, congratulations on graduating and being pregnant that's so exciting!

Brandon and Erica said...

HI! So, congratulations on being pregnant, and on having a blog :-).
Now I can keep tabs on you.

Love you soo much!