I'm so excited to see pictures!! hope you are feeling great and can't wait for your florida trip!!
yay..congratulations guys!
YIPPEE SKIPPY.. Boys are the best but what do I know. All I know is boys, but seriously they are wonderful,while at times but wonderful. CONGRATS.
I'm so glad you posted the picture of his anatomy! Hilarious! Boys really are great, or as Asher says, "Swee(t), cu(t)e, fu(nn)y!"
Hey Sienna! I found your blog from Jenn's so I thought I would say hi. Congratulations!
CONGRATS! HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE BRANDON!!!
yeah for boys!! We are half way there with the b-ball team!
hahahaha. congrats guys!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm so excited to see pictures!! hope you are feeling great and can't wait for your florida trip!!
yay..congratulations guys!
YIPPEE SKIPPY.. Boys are the best but what do I know. All I know is boys, but seriously they are wonderful,while at times but wonderful. CONGRATS.
I'm so glad you posted the picture of his anatomy! Hilarious! Boys really are great, or as Asher says, "Swee(t), cu(t)e, fu(nn)y!"
Hey Sienna! I found your blog from Jenn's so I thought I would say hi. Congratulations!
CONGRATS! HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE BRANDON!!!
yeah for boys!! We are half way there with the b-ball team!
hahahaha. congrats guys!
Post a Comment