Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Daytona Beach






Brandon and I go to the beaches in Southern California quite often, but we have never had the experience that we had while in Daytona. We were able to drive right up to the beach and park on the sand, good thing we did because we were stuck in the sand for about two hours. The tide kept on coming and our tire just kept on sinking. What a great experience.

Asher was so lucky to get a kiss from Snow White!!!

5 comments:

Rozalyn said...

Sounds like you had a blast! That peeing story is so funny because I totally could picture my nephews doing the same thing! I hope you guys are doing great! Keep me updated on the baby!

Shannon said...

I LOVE that story about Kaia... so classic! Cute blog....I want to see more Florida pic's!!!

L said...

What a fun trip!!! Your niece's pee story is absolutely hilarious -- sounds totally like something my little niece would do!

L said...

Oh, also - sorry your car got stuck!

Maile said...

This trip was so fun. Kaia has decided she wants to go back for her birthday. =) Where was the picture taken of you & Brandon wearing the funny glasses?