Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Florida Fun!!!



Brandon and I were so lucky to fly to Florida the past couple of weeks and spend time with my family.


We had such a fun time, with going to all four disney parks, spending time at the beach and eating really great food.


Some of the highlights of the trip included me riding a wheelchair, getting to see Princess Snow White (Amy) all done up and beautiful, but the best story that topped the trip off was from my sweet neice Kaia.


Brandon was sitting next to her by a railing when she turned to him and said "I need to pee" Brandon being the funny person he is says lets go find a bush. As Brandon turned his head away for a second and then back Kaia had already taken off her underpants. She then grabbed the railing and swinging back and forth from it began peeing. We were all laughing hysterically that we didn't know what to do. Maile being the mother, covered her face up with the disney brochure. I don't think that anyone saw, but kaia definitely livened the end of the day up.


2 comments:

Boonie and Jenn said...

Si Si you are so cute prego! That is the funniest story ever. I miss you and hope to see you soon! Tell Brandon hello for me :)

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Sienna! Congrats on the baby! I had no idea! How are you guys doing? This is Cortnie by the way... some people can't tell by our blog name. I love you! Update me...