This place is seriously the greatest place on earth! I just got back from a Young Men's trip down to Havasupai, which is an Indian reservation in the Grand Canyon. It's a 10 mile hike and that is the only way to get there, except by helicopter. Once you get there there are 3 of the most beautiful waterfalls you can ever imagine. This first one is Havasu falls. It's 100 feet and the water is just absolutely incredible. So much fun. You camp right along the banks of the river and just swim all day in the pools and swing on the rope swings and find all kinds of cool places to jump off. I love this place. This is my second time going and I loved it even more this time. So, I made up my mind that I am going again next June. So whoever wants to go is more than welcome. Hope these pictures persuade you to want to go. So rad.
Look At That Water!!
4 comments:
I'm in - that place is gorgeous! Its going to be tough to wait a whole year...
Wow, those are absolutely amazing! I'm sure the pictures don't even compare a little bit to what it must have been like to be there in person. I think Peter's in; I'm not sure how I feel about that. How safe is it, really?
It's so safe Maile. I didn't get hurt once. You would love it. And yes, the pictures really don't do it justice. It's a place I think everyone should go see. My testimony that God exists was definitely strengthened just by being there. It is an amazing place.
it looks like you have fun with the scouts.
Post a Comment