
I really love feeding myself. Pears are one of my favorites, except for recently my mom has introduced me to licorice and I sure do love it.
I love getting so messy and dirty that every feeding I have to take a bath.
bytheway friends I sure do miss you, please come and visit
Love, Eamon
2 comments:
Dear Eamon, I miss you too! Remember when we'd hang out at the Spectrum & enjoy the water & frozen yogurt? Ah, those were the days. I wish i could come & visit you in Florida but I'm sure I'll see you for the Holidays here in Cali! Loves!
Donovan
Dear Eamon, we've never met before but I heard from mom that you're a cutie (i can see from the pics that it's SO true!) & that we'll get married some day so I thought I'd say a little "hello"
Luv,
Lyla
Kaia: "Let's give him more licorice when we go. Let's give him 100 licorice and he'll dive up and eat all the licorice."
I'm glad to see you at least feed your own kids plenty of sugar, too, and not just your niece and nephew. :)
Post a Comment