Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why did Eamon cross the road?


BECAUSE HE WAS WALKING!


Today, was such a fun day. As I glanced outside I noticed Brandon sitting in the middle of the golf course with sweet little Eamon, teaching him how to walk. He has been cruising in his walker and pushing his walker for quite sometime now, but it wasn't until today that he actually began walking all around.


He waddles like a little penguin and has to hold his stomach for balance, but it is quite the sight. Move out of the way, here comes trouble!




7 comments:

Shannon said...

yeah for eamon!

Maile said...

"Silly Eamon! He couldn't walk before. Silly Eamon, so silly. What a silly Eamon he is. He is so silly because I don't know why he walks anymore because he got little tippy toesies." - Kaia

I love how he stuck his arms up and then just went for it! I can't wait to see this in person! And you're absolutely right about trouble...walking brings a lot of that. :)

The Grahams said...

Wahoo! Way to join the walking trouble makers Eamon! Next thing you know, he will have climbed on top of something really high! I love it when they first walk like zombies!

rebecca said...

He is the cutest new walker I've ever seen!!! Yay for Eamon!!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

i love his little waddle:)

Jennifer said...

Awesome! Walking is such a fun milestone!

mere/tay(xoxo) said...

what a cute little penguin! love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!