Sienna! I can't believe I found your blog...but turns out we have mutual friends (the Timmerman's) and I saw your blog link. Anyway..this is Lauren Spittler from freshman year...now Lauren Schreiner since I married Mike! Congratulations on the little boy! If you want to check out our blog it's mikeandlaurenschreiner.blogspot.com
Looks like your life is amazing and I'm happy for you!
Sienna! cinnamon bears sound really good!! I should plan a trip to Cali after we have our babies so they can meet! ha ha When are you do? Will you be here for Ash Millers homecoming?
5 comments:
Holy crap, that looks like so much fun. I am totally doing that!!
Sienna! I can't believe I found your blog...but turns out we have mutual friends (the Timmerman's) and I saw your blog link. Anyway..this is Lauren Spittler from freshman year...now Lauren Schreiner since I married Mike! Congratulations on the little boy! If you want to check out our blog it's mikeandlaurenschreiner.blogspot.com
Looks like your life is amazing and I'm happy for you!
Sienna! cinnamon bears sound really good!! I should plan a trip to Cali after we have our babies so they can meet! ha ha When are you do? Will you be here for Ash Millers homecoming?
That place looks GORGEOUS!!! Ok Sienna - we so need to hang out. We are ridiculous!
Hey Si, I sent my address to your email, let me know if that was the wrong email and you didn't receive it
Post a Comment