Monday, October 13, 2008

Brighton's Shower!



Yea for Brighton!


She is the cutest, most adorable, beautiful and fun person!


I am so excited that Jordan has met someone as great and cool as her. She had a shower out in LA and it was so fun to see her. I can't wait for six more weeks and then they will be hitched!


Congratulations to the both of them.

Hopefully my next blog will consist of me having a baby.

4 comments:

brighton quinn said...

Sienna i love you! Thank you so much for being there it really meant a lot to me. Oh and guess what?! We got a package at my mom's house with our birdy bedspread in it! HOORAY! Thank you x's a million! You are the cutest pregnant lady there ever was.

Grammadebs said...

sweet pg sienna! you are adorable! can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving...and the wedding!
what a cute couple! and jordan sporting his facial hairs again! or is that just his 5:00 shadow? lol
love you! (happy Labor day)

Maile said...

It is so stinkin' cute seing our brother so in love!! Now we want pictures of your cute belly!

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh Popper! I can't believe you are having a baby! I know you have been prego for nine months now but it is still so crazy. I'm so excited to see pics of the little one!!!