Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eamon Jai Baron

He is here! Eamon Jai Baron was born Sunday, October 19th at 7:08 p.m. He tipped the scales at 6 lbs, 7 oz and measured 19 1/4 inches. We got the name Eamon (pronounced A-min) from an Australian swimmer that was in the last olympics. It also means "protector." His middle name is Thai for Heart. Sienna did so good with the delivery. We went in Sunday morning and we were so excited to get an ocean view room at Hoag in Newport Beach. Our room overlooked Newport Harbor and the ocean. It was awesome to see the sunrise every morning and see all the boats coming in and out of the little harbor. Sienna had been having contractions since last Thursday, so she was relieved when the nurse told us she was going to keep her there because she in labor. The birth was one of the most amazing and incredible experiences ever. I could not believe that was our son that was coming into the world. He is tons of fun and we are soo soo excited to have him with us! We really want to thank everyone for all the phone calls, meals, house cleanings, prayers, gifts, and anything else a lot of you have done. We are so incredibly blessed to have so many people who love us and are there for us. We love you all and thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Here are a few pictures of the little guy.
1 day old
Doing what he does best during the day, SLEEP!
Sienna snuck this one in


Not sure who he looks like. People have said Sienna and some have said me. I really hope, for his sake and his future success with the ladies, that he ends up looking like his mom. He has her beautiful blue eyes, so that is great! We love him tons and are so excited to have him here finally!

21 comments:

The Grahams said...

yeah! I'm so glad you posted this so we could see more pictures of the little guy! He is sooooo darn cute! He has just the cutest little face. I wish i could be there to hold him!!! Hope you guys are getting some sleep and that Eamon starts eating real good! Congrats again. We love you guys!

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh Congrats you two! He is a beautiful baby. Oh I wish I could be there to hold him. I miss you so much and really feel bad I haven't seen you forever (my fault I know). But congrats and have fun with him. You'll make great parents! Love you all!

Kacie T. said...

YAY!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guy's! He's so cute!

Ju and Brack said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that he is here. What a cutie! I'm glad things went well and that Si and baby are doing good. I can't wait to meet him and love him to death! Congratulations, love you!

Maile said...

He is so sweet!! I'm so glad I'll get to hold him and snuggle with him in a month!

jellington614 said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to meet him. I better see you when you come home for the holidays!!! I love you and try to get some sleep.

Kristina said...

CONGRATS you guys.. He is such a cute baby. I think he looks like mom, at least from the pictures. I hope all is doing well. Are you guys coming to Utah for Thanksgiving? I asked Maile if they were, it would be great to see that cute baby in really life.. Congrats again. This is such a neat time for all 3 of you, so just enjoy it. Oh and sleep when you can.

The Yates said...

yay congrats guys! he is a cutie.

rebecca said...

Congratulations!!! He is a gorgeous little guy!

Brandon and Erica said...

Wow! That is so exciting! Congratulations...so glad Sienna and Eamon and healthy!

What a cute little guy..can't wait to hold him next month! :-)

Love you!

Joseph and Emi said...

how cute!!! i will definitely have to come and see him in a couple of weeks.

The Bairds said...

SIENNA! Congrats on your baby! He is so precious! Hope life is awesome! Anyways- congrats again

FYI said...

What a beautiful little guy! Dustin and I are so excited for both of you. Congratulations....we can't wait to meet him!

Becky said...

Yay for you guys. I'm so glad everything went well. He is a cutie. Can't wait to see him in person!!!!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Congrats on that beautiful little boy! You guys are going to be awesome parents! I love that pic of Brandon asleep with Eamon, "daddy & me" pics are my fave! Now is the beginning of the most awesome rollercoaster of your life!
P.S. Donny says "thank you" for giving him a playmate who will play cars with him :)

jodie rae said...

Congrats Sienna! What a fun time to stumble upon your blog! (I saw it on Ju's page!) He is beautiful and has the coolest birthday ever! It's mine too! haha but congrats again and I'm sure you'll be the cutest mom ever!

Marce said...

Sienna,

This is Marci, your twin...remember me? please?? i found your blog before...but then lost it again...and now re-found it....to discover...YOU HAD A BABY! i just wanted to congratulate you and tell you how happy i am for you. he is beautifully handsome in every way! hopefully you are recovering well...and you feel happy with your new little miracle. i love you and miss you like crazy!
xoxo

Jocelyn said...

Oh parenthood is so much fun. Sienna I hope your hanging in there. I love Hoiag and had both boys there. it is so wonderful.

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Sienna!! Oh my it has been so long! I found your blog on Toni's. How are you? You look so cute! Your little boy is adorable! I bet you are having so much fun. Mine is 2 months old now! It's so fun being a mom. Where are you guys living anyway?

Ms. Read said...

Sienna - Congratulations!! How wonderful - happy for you. We look forward to meeting Eamon and also Brandon in just a few weeks. Hope you are enjoying this special time in your lives. I know Mary is excited to hold that little guy.

kelly said...

he's a cutie! congratulations!