
Brandon and I are enjoying every second of our son. We have been kind of slacking with posting so I figured I would update everyone on our life.
The past two weeks have been wonderful, stressful, tiresome and overwhelming. We are still getting the hang of being new parents, to a cute little boy who has his days and nights mixed up. He sleeps all day long!
He will wake up for feeding and then go back to sleep. I would say he is up an hour of the day. We went to the doctor today and he now weighs 7 pounds and is 21 inches long. (that is probably why he sleeps all day, he is growing, growing, growing).
Other then his sleep being mixed up, he is such a good baby. He doesn't really cry and he is just a joy in our lives!
2 comments:
I love his expressions!! And I just want to pick him up and squeeze him looking at that picture in his pumpkin outfit where he's sleeping - too cute!!
Congratulations you two! I stumbled upon your blog and love looking at your cute pictures! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment