Hey cute cousin! You are the must beautiful pregnant person I've seen in a long time :) I can't believe you're having a baby! I still remember the cute little Sienna practicing the scarecrow song in Hong Kong years ago!!!! Good luck these next few weeks. I'm thinking of you :) Love you.
Sienna!! You are so cute and pregnant holy cow!! How are you feeling? You guys are gonna have the cutest baby ever I can't even stand it. Hope all is well. Love you!!
Ok...time for a new post you busy new parents! I left approximately 5 hours too early! So mad about that...couldn't he have come a little earlier?! So now I am home anxious and waiting to see pictures!!
14 comments:
Oh, he is so cute!
Oh Si Si I love your cute belly! You are such a cute prego mommy!
and your twig legs!
Oh so cute! I love it. Thanks for finally putting up a picture. Can't wait to see you in like 6 weeks?!
Hey cute cousin! You are the must beautiful pregnant person I've seen in a long time :) I can't believe you're having a baby! I still remember the cute little Sienna practicing the scarecrow song in Hong Kong years ago!!!! Good luck these next few weeks. I'm thinking of you :) Love you.
So so so so cute!! Thanks so much for posting the picture.
Yeah i love that you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I hope all is well. Let me know when the little guy makes it. Good luck with everything!
Sienna!! You are so cute and pregnant holy cow!! How are you feeling? You guys are gonna have the cutest baby ever I can't even stand it. Hope all is well. Love you!!
Hey cute cous. You look so stinking cute. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one.
Awe it's almost over hang in there! You're so cute preggo!
You look so so cute Sienna!!! Any day now... :) I can't wait!!!
You are so dang cute!!!
Ok...time for a new post you busy new parents! I left approximately 5 hours too early! So mad about that...couldn't he have come a little earlier?! So now I am home anxious and waiting to see pictures!!
Congrats you are such and adorable pregnant lady. I love it. I hope all goes fabulous
Post a Comment